The Resource Joe and Sparky, party animals!
- Joe and Sparky, party animals!
- Statement of responsibility
- Jamie Michalak ; illustrated by Frank Remkiewicz
- One day Joe, an exuberant giraffe, hears a commotion coming from another part of the famous cageless zoo he calls home. Joined by his small, green, slightly more serious turtle friend, Sparky, Joe discovers the source of the hullabaloo: a group of children -- or noisy short people, as Joe and Sparky call them -- having a party. Inspired, Joe decides to throw a party for his pet worm, Wiggy. There's just one problem: Sparky is not entirely sure if Wiggy even exists! What will happen when every animal in the zoo shows up to Wiggy's party with presents and cake? Worm or no worm, this silly, satisfying tale is sure to leave new readers smiling
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Decoding demand: 57 (medium)
- Semantic demand: 68 (high)
- Syntactic demand: 48 (medium)
- Structure demand: 74 (high)
- Intended audience source
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Joe and Sparky, party animals!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Joe and Sparky, party animals!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lagrange.lib.in.us/resource/tPEKy4E4z6I/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lagrange.lib.in.us/resource/tPEKy4E4z6I/">Joe and Sparky, party animals!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.lagrange.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lagrange.lib.in.us/">LaGrange County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>