The Resource When she woke
- When she woke
- Statement of responsibility
- a novel by Hillary Jordan
- In the future, abortion has become a crime as a series of events threatens the existence of the United States. One woman wakes up to discover that her skin color has been changed to red as punishment for having the procedure done. Now she must embark on a dangerous journey in order to find refuge from a hostile and threatening society
- Amelia Bloomer List, 2012
- Booklist Editors' Choice, 2011.
- Booklist Editors' Choice: Adult Books for Young Adults, 2011.
- School Library Journal Best Books: Best Adult Books 4 Teens, 2011.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- W47 2011
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of When she woke
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work When she woke
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lagrange.lib.in.us/resource/iqBkQuQLfG4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lagrange.lib.in.us/resource/iqBkQuQLfG4/">When she woke</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.lagrange.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lagrange.lib.in.us/">LaGrange County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>