The work Citizen Vince represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in LaGrange County Public Library. This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, http://bibfra.me/vocab/marc/Manuscript, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Citizen Vince represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in LaGrange County Public Library. This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, http://bibfra.me/vocab/marc/Manuscript, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Citizen Vince
- Statement of responsibility
- Jess Walter
- trueCrime fiction
- Detective and mystery fiction
- Detective and mystery fiction
- trueFederal Witness Protection Program
- trueGotti, John
- trueMen/women relations
- Mystery fiction
- trueNew York City
- trueNoir fiction
- truePacific Northwest fiction
- truePolice -- Spokane, Washington
- Police -- Washington (State) | Spokane -- Fiction
- truePresidents -- United States -- Election -- 1980
- trueReagan, Ronald
- Spokane (Wash.) -- Fiction
- trueSpokane, Washington
- Washington (State) -- Spokane
- true1980s -- 1980 -- 1989
- trueCarter, Jimmy, 1924-
- Beginning his witness-protection job at a doughnut restaurant in the week before the 1980 presidential election, small-time thief Vince Camden finds himself unwittingly embroiled in a local politician's troubles
- Edgar Allen Poe Award for Best Mystery Novel, 2006.
- Awards note
- Edgar Allan Poe Award for Best Novel, 2006.
- Biographical or historical data
- A former National Book Award finalist and winner of the Edgar Allan Poe Award, as of September 2015, Jess Walter is the author of six novels, one book of short stories and one nonfiction book. His work has been translated into 30 languages, and his essays, short fiction, criticism and journalism have been widely published, in Best American Short Stories, Best American Nonrequired Reading, Harper's, Esquire, McSweeney's, Details and many others.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- C57 2008
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Citizen Vince
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Citizen Vince
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lagrange.lib.in.us/resource/8BAVQaOOxYU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lagrange.lib.in.us/resource/8BAVQaOOxYU/">Citizen Vince</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.lagrange.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lagrange.lib.in.us/">LaGrange County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>