The Resource Duck, duck, porcupine!
- Duck, duck, porcupine!
- Statement of responsibility
- Salina Yoon
- Porcupines -- Juvenile fiction
- trueComics and Graphic novels
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction
- Ducks -- Fiction
- Porcupines -- Fiction
- Ducks -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBrothers and sisters
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction
- trueEarly chapter books
- "Big Duck likes to boss around her younger brother, Little Duck, and she fancies herself the leader of their trio when joined by their gentle friend Porcupine. Little Duck does not speak yet, but through his expressions and his actions, he shows that he has a better grasp on any situation than his older sister"--
- Maryland Blue Crab Young Reader Award for Beginning Fiction, 2017.
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Interest level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- D83 2016
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Series statement
- A Duck, Duck, Porcupine! book
- Series volume
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of Duck, duck, porcupine!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Duck, duck, porcupine!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lagrange.lib.in.us/resource/4HKR7xlaFQ4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lagrange.lib.in.us/resource/4HKR7xlaFQ4/">Duck, duck, porcupine!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.lagrange.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lagrange.lib.in.us/">LaGrange County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>